THIS PAGE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

Check out our church blog @
emmanuelbaptist.com

Missionary of the week

04.07 - Steve and Rowena Barnes
04.14 - Antonio & Diane Navarette
04.21 - Fred & Rachel Whitman
04.28 - Dale & Karen Marshfield

Friday, January 20, 2012

TO SEEK AND TO SAVE

This Sunday (01.22), Pastor Duke is preaching from Luke 19:1-10, the story of Zaccheus.
As we look at this familiar story, may our hearts remember the great price paid for our sin. JESUS CHRIST!
May our joy be found in HIM!

"The deeper I go into the gospel, the more I comprehend and confess aloud the depth of my sinfulness. A gruesome death like the one that Christ endured for me would only be required for one who is exceedingly sinful and unable to appease a holy God. Consequently, whenever I consider the necessity and manner of His death, along with the love and selflessnes behind it, I am laid bare and utterly exposed for the sinner I am." Gospel Primer (p. 33)

No comments:

Post a Comment