THIS PAGE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE

Check out our church blog @
emmanuelbaptist.com

Missionary of the week

04.07 - Steve and Rowena Barnes
04.14 - Antonio & Diane Navarette
04.21 - Fred & Rachel Whitman
04.28 - Dale & Karen Marshfield

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Unashamed prayers


Verse:
2 Corinthians 5:15
he died for all, 
that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him 
who for their sake died and was raised

Prayer:
"God, I want to live a life that is all about you.  
Help me to live out the truth of the gospel as I depend on Jesus more and more.
Jesus Christ died for me.
Strengthen me and help me live my life dependent upon him for His glory."

Then you can pray for specific prayer requests like health and finances as opportunities to glorify God and grow in dependence upon Jesus.





No comments:

Post a Comment